More pictures!





I had a few more pictures from the weekend and last night.
The little guy is loving the warm weather where he can play with his trucks and explore our yard. We have a hill in the back of our house and last night while I was making cookies, I look out the kitchen window and he was climbing it! He has no fear, he made it to the top and then Tuck came and helped him walk down.
Gotta love little boys!


4 Comments:
The grass looks GREAT! Glad you were able to get it in and enjoy it for the whole summer!
Holy moly! That hill is HUGE. I feel fearful just looking at it!
He soooo looks like he's sliding down it in that 3rd pic. cute.
awesome! love the photos.
I love the front of your house, I love the hill, and I love that first picture of the little guy!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home