Tomorrow
Tuck is coming home tomorrow. After one week a part - he will be home with us.
It is Friday tomorrow, enough said.
Tomorrow, we will have a weekend ahead of us, with nothing to do -- which sounds great!
Tomorrow, I will pack up my office (again) and move into another one down the hall (again.)
Tomorrow, I will have a lovely dinner with my family, my closest loved ones with one of our favorite foods -- fish boil!
Ahh, tomorrow.
It is Friday tomorrow, enough said.
Tomorrow, we will have a weekend ahead of us, with nothing to do -- which sounds great!
Tomorrow, I will pack up my office (again) and move into another one down the hall (again.)
Tomorrow, I will have a lovely dinner with my family, my closest loved ones with one of our favorite foods -- fish boil!
Ahh, tomorrow.


1 Comments:
Trisha
Hope you have a good Friday!!! How great that your hubby is coming home!
Becky
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home