Monday, January 28, 2008

Too busy!

I am sorry, I have been so busy I haven't had much time for a real blog.

This is a little taste for what is to come in the next blog.

B-man's third birthday!
My first week/lessons of student teaching.
Sleep issues.

I am not used to not being able to blog at will, read blogs at will and so on. This teaching thing is exhausting! But I am loving it!

I will post soon. (with pics)

-Trisha

5 Comments:

Blogger Our Love Story said...

So excited for the post! I have been wondering how the teaching is going and how the birthday was. Three - CRAZY!!!

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are loving it...it's definitely exhausting!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Carbon said...

glad you're keeping out of trouble :)

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've missed you! I hope you are doing well.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Oh my - it is already March 5th! Where did Feb. go for your blog Trisha!?? Miss you!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home