Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

I am not much of a Halloween-lover. As an adult, I generally don't like to dress up and go out. I do love fall: pumpkin patches, apple orchards, walks in the kettles, colored leaves and anything pumpkin-spice.

However, Halloween is starting to grow on me, thanks to having two adorable kids to dress up.

Introducing B-man, the fire-breathing dragon! (He pronounces is wagon, too cute, huh?)



And baby girl - with her fashionable pea pod outfit to match her round, squishy face!



We had a blast trick-or-treating this past Sunday with my niece, nephew and new neighbor friend. Ages 2, 2 1/2, almost 3 and 4. They were so excited and ran from house to house looking for the coach lights to be on (this means the house is participating.)















Today, the little guy will be wearing his costume to 'school' and be trick-or-treating at the nearby nursing home and doctor's office. The porkchop will be with my mom and dressed in a little pumpkin t-shirt and hat and going to visit my dad in his nursing home for their party. Spreading cuteness to all on this wonderful fall day.

Happy Halloween everyone!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is just the cuest dragon ever! And I love the pea pod! So cute.
Alyssa

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home